- 20g coconut oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1cm cubes
- 1.25 litres vegetable stock
- 300g baby spinach
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- In a large sauce pan medium heat sauté the onions in coconut oil. Cook gently for 6 minutes or until soft (but not brown). Add the garlic and potato cubes and cook, stirring, for an extra 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, increase the heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Add the spinach leaves, increase the heat again and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool a little. Purée the soup in a blender until smooth. Season with some freshly grated nutmeg, coconut yogurt…