We are living in accelerated times. Everyone is moving fast. The level of information that is bombarding us is staggering. My clients consistently talk about feeling over-amped and overwhelmed. As I began to think about these facts, it came to me that it is time that we consider “energetic rebirth”. That means that we are called to inventory how many places are draining our energy and find new ways to become vital.
There are a myriad of ways in which we become depleted. Some is due to our attachment to working way beyond what our body tells us is supportive. Many of us are energetically low because we eat the wrong foods, do not exercise and give our power over to people that drain us of vital life force. All of these things can be handled if we become conscious. Meaning, that we become aware of how we use and transmit energy. We can become “new again” once we decide that we are in charge of how we feel and become committed to healthy energetic recharging.
Here are some tips:
1. Make a commitment to enhance your spiritual practice. That could be prayer, meditation, visioning or time in quiet contemplation. The more you can be still the more energized you will feel.
2. Breathe. Become aware of how often you hold your breath when you are stressed. This stops the flow of energy.
3. Inventory your food in-take. Are you eating a balanced diet of protein, fruit and vegetables? If not, there are plenty of resources to help you get started.
4. Calendar work-out days that you will not move. That can include the gym, hiking, working with weights or tapes at home. It doesn’t matter how or when….what matters is that you do it.
5. Become aware of the people that drain or zap your energy. You are now at a choice point. You can stay in their company or begin to open to like-minded people that transmit loving and powerful energy.
6. Become a witness to your self-talk. How often are you speaking negative and disempowering statements?
7. Anchor your day in gratitude. No matter what is happening…give thanks. The more grateful you become, the more positive energy and gifts will come your way.
Take a moment to remember this:
I am clear that I am a dynamic vessel of energy. Today, I invite in positive, powerful and life- enhancing energy. Thus, I transmit light-filled energy wherever I am.
Cynthia James is a transformational specialist guiding thousands of people to make changes for lasting healing in their lives. Ms James is a speaker, teacher, performing artist and the award winning author of “What Will Set You Free”. Cynthia has facilitated hundreds of workshops, and keynotes; including Celebrate Your Life, Woman Arising, the Gift in Shift, Colorado Behavior Healthcare Council, the Women’s Success Forum, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Detention Facility, and many others. She is the founder of the Cynthia James Support Network; an online support community. Cynthia’s newest book, “Revealing Your Extraordinary Essence”, offers practical tools for self empowerment. www.CynthiaJames.net
Read more from VividLife.me bloggers:
March is the beginning of spring and many of us want to move into a space of spring cleaning. We are obsessed with cleaning out closets, drawers, books and clutter. I find it interesting that we are not as excited to embark on a road to “emotional cleansing”. Emotional cleansing is about activating a willingness to look at the ways in which emotions run our lives. It is about taking the time to dissect old behaviors and patterns that keep us in a constant state of drama. The act of emotional cleansing requires that we slow down and clear out thinking that is not productive, negative self-talk and the clutter of past experiences that haunt us…
Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon. Who said life would be like walking the yellow brick road, or that the human condition would be easy? And why is it so important to be here? What’s the big deal? It appears that the reason we’re not happy is because we long for things to be other than they are. We’re not satisfied being here. Not satisfied being with what is. We want things to be different, because we believe that if they were we would be happier. Therefore, we’re not truly present with our reality.