If you’ve been hiding behind your shadow, it’s time for you to show up and shine. The universe doesn’t tell the stars to shine, they just do, so why not you? I know many women, who are unable to see, embrace and celebrate the light within them and sometimes I wish I had a magic wand to say “poof, now come to life and live a delicious life.” I know…it’s not that easy and it is one’s own personal drive and passion that must create this magical moment. But what if it was possible, what if you didn’t have to do it alone and what if you decided today to say yes to your brilliant life?
Many people will tell you to do this and do that to become this or that. But what if who you are supposed to be you already are? What if you could simply BE who you were created to be and stop the struggle of becoming what other people expect you to be? I have fantastic news for you. All you have to do is say “yes” to being who you are and then decide how you will become a better you if that’s what you desire.
Here’s a few signs that it may be time for you to shine…
- Are you are living behind a mask or veil and want to reveal and celebrate your authentic self?
- Are you ready to come from behind the scenes and be the star in your life?
- Are you ready to let go of old baggage, eliminate limiting beliefs and finally step into the power of your personal spotlight?
- Have you been the wind beneath other women’s wings and are ready to breakout and soar and confidently take your place in the universe?
- Or do you have BIG dreams and are ready to make it happen and manifest your desires, release the heavy layers of fear, doubt and low-self confidence and reveal your brilliance?
If you said yes to any of the above it’s time to take your place in the Universe and shine. When you shine in your life your inner genius is awake instead of living on auto-pilot, you live by your core values, living and experiencing your dreams and desires is at the top of your list, you radiate from within and attract all that you desire and when you do you illuminate the lives of others. If you are ready to show up, live, shine and radiate in a BIG way, I offer you three reflective questions to help you discover and reveal your shine in 2011.
3 Reflective Questions to Help You Shine More in 2011…
1. How do I want to show up in the world in life, love and work?
2. If my life were a movie, what would it look like on the big screen?
3. How can I show up and shine the way I was created to shine?
When you say yes to your brilliant life and decide to really shine this is what you will experience:
- You will release the chains of fear holding you captive.
- You will speak your powerful voice.
- You will stop settling for less.
- You will know your gifts, passion and purpose.
- You’ll say say yes to your dreams and live them.
- You’ll think and speak more positively.
- Your confidence will increase and you’ll go after what you want.
- You’ll create, live and love your life!
It’s your life, own your personal power and choose to be luminous in your life and work. Go ahead and get your shine on…
Catrice M. Jackson
America’s Delicious Life Expert ™ & Empowerment Speaker
Click here to learn more about how to be luminous all year long.