To say that we have hit a patch of dense energy would be an understatement. The shaking earth is shaking us. We are one with the earth. It is impossible to deny the feeling of unrest, crisis, and revolution. This collective energy rattling that which is no longer working has brought us down to face the darker sides of our soul in order that they be dug out. In so doing, leave us feeling scared, exposed, and heavy. The earth is shaking us, quite literally, to come to our senses. Thus, awakening in us a collective higher sense of responsibility for our personal as well as collective roles on this planet. In the midst of the state of crumble, it is emotionally, physically, and mentally hard for us to process.
Many of us are consciously aware that things are at crisis point and that it needs to crumble in order to be rebuilt. Humanity as a whole has pushed as far as they can push. We degrade our life giving earth through pollution, deforestation, toxic waste, radiation seeps, oil spills, over taxing our resources, cruel farming practices, over production of goods, disposable lifestyles building up landfills, etc. We are killing the very planet that sustains us.
If that wasn’t bad enough, we kill each other through war, poverty, economic class-ism, elitist idealism, self obsession, and continual violence and cruelty. The life forms that share this planet are disregarded as inferior and disposable. The motivator is profit and the accumulation of wealth for the few at all cost. No other species on earth kills its host for to do so would be suicide. Even a parasite has the sense to not kill its host. Humans have for a large part acted like viruses, destroying everything in their path. This is insanity.
For too long we have disregarded long forgotten value structures like, honour, integrity, harmony, honesty, and RESPECT. Tribal cultures around the world have known for centuries that there needs to be a balance within ourselves, a balance between us all, and a harmonic relationship to all. The interconnectedness can not be ignored. If we poison the water, what will we drink? If we poison the air, what will we breathe? It has been foolish to think we can sustain a symbiotic system in the manner in which we have been existing.
Is it all doom? Of course not. It is a wake up call en masse. Even though things are without question in a state of crisis, at any given moment we have the capacity to CHOOSE. We can be individual responsible and accountable and say “I am not going to live like that.” “I am no longer going to support this failing system, placing profit or power above people.” In fact, that is the one and only thing we can do. The only thing we have control over – our own actions. As Gandhi said, we can “be the change we want to see in the world.” With each individual person waking up and connecting to an energetically higher way of being, more responsible for not only their actions but their thoughts, it brings us closer to the tipping point of activating a global leap in living consciously aware. Whether you believe in god, spirit, or the universe or not; science can now prove the interconnectedness of all things. Ground breaking knowledge is being passed at record speeds, thanks to technology. Cutting edge scientific minds are offering answers to the questions have been cloaked in mysticism. The worlds Elders are speaking up on spiritual revelations that have long been kept quiet. The information age spreads knowledge faster than ever before. It is an exciting time to be alive.
While exciting, it is also daunting and overwhelming. We are still emotional beings after all. Change is scary. The shaking foundations are scary. The energetic pressure pushing forth is overwhelming and exhausting. The news reports are upsetting. The global problems are devastating. The personal problems are difficult. The sensation of speeding time is harder to manage. Individually and collectively we are facing the fears we unknowingly created. Facing those fears and shadows are necessary in the shifting of the age of mankind. The Mayan Calender is nearing it’s end date. This isn’t “the end of the world”, this is an end of an age. No different, than mankind leaping forth from the Dark Ages into the Middle Age. We can now jump into an Age of Enlightenment, Conscious Evolution, Higher Vibration, and Heart Centered living.
What Can You Do?
- Live a More Authentic Life – Learning to Listen to your Heart.
- Step into your Personal Power and be Responsible and Accountable to your Self.
- Be Mindful in Thought, Word, and Action.
- Live with Integrity and Honesty using your own Intuitive Nature as your Guide.
- Connect with a Compassionate Energy and Help Others.
- Bring More Positive into your Life by Affirmations, Activities, or Actions.
- Work on You – Your overall Holistic Health is Important.
- Do Things for Others – Practice Kindness.
- Eat Environmentally Conscious and Sustainable Healthy foods. It’ll save you Money in the long run by having less Medical Bills.
- Get Fresh Air.
- Meditate – there are many techniques so try one.
- Have a Spiritual Practice.
- Love your Water ♥.
- Practice Gratitude.
- Seek Counsel and Guidance – You are not Alone.
- Read Inspirational Material.
- Drive less – Walk more.
- Use Less Energy.
- Decrease your Carbon Footprint.
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- Practice being Truthful all the time- It is harder than you think.
- Think about What you are Teaching your Children by your Actions and your Words.
- Be Creative – this is the Language of your Soul.
- Learn something New.
- Do Something you’ve never done before.
- Say Thank You to a Tree – It just gave you the Air you Breathe.
- Plant Something.
- Grow your own Vegetables or Herbs.
- Do Yoga.
- Turn off the TV.
- Reconnect with your Partner.
- Call your Parents.
- Forgive Someone.
- Reach out to an Old Friend that popped into your Mind.
- Love your Body.
- Love your Mind.
- Compliment Someone with a Genuine Compliment.
- Breathe Deeply.
- Hug Someone.
- Light a Candle and Say a Prayer for Someone Who Passed On.
- Smile at Strangers.
- Say Thank You to everyone including the bus driver and the waitress.
- Donate Money to a Worthy Cause.
- Volunteer your Time and Services.
- Apologize for a Past Mistake and Forgive Yourself.
- Ask Not What The World Can Do for You but What You Can Do for the World.
- Be Patient.
- Be Gentle with Yourself.
- Remember to REST.
- Listen to your Children.
- Open your Heart to Love.
- Believe in Yourself.
- Trust in Someone Else – Let Go of Past Hurts.
- Dance while you do your Housework.
- Appreciate the Sunshine.
- Minimize and Clear Out Clutter.
- Be Polite.
- Be Understanding, Empathetic and Accepting of Others.
Don’t worry – You don’t need to do it all. This list is only a guide to any number of ONE thing you can do today to add something positive to the world. One thing, by every person, everyday. WOW – that would be an evolution!
Feel free to add to the list in the comments below.