Our Inspired Business Featured Contributor, Darcelle Runciman sent a video message for us all about VividLife.me! Thanks Darcelle!
1. Invest Money into marketing and branding.
* Invest money this summer into branding and marketing. Have a brilliant brand strategy, which starts by defining your brand mission. This step will make or break a brand. You want to be on a mission not just have a mission statement that you read. So what is your mission in life with your business? For example, when Joan of Arc was on her mission to recover her homeland, she threw herself on the back of a horse and set off for battle, rather than reading a mission statement that simply declared she wanted her land back. What you can act on and deliver is your brand, not the statement you frame and post on a wall. It’s about the commitment to your brand.
2. Value Your Time.
* Don’t shortchange yourself by giving your time away for free. Think about how much it is costing you with the crushing schedules and demands of work and your time is important. That being said however it is important to be open to bartering.
3. Don’t ignore your instincts.
* Trust your intuition to making sound business decisions. If faced with a problem, give yourself a time limit to solve it. If a strategy or business development doesn’t feel right and its making you feel uncomfortable in any way, don’t go for it. Listen to your inner voice.
4. Keep Top of Mind.
* Ensure to keep networking. Be seen go to any events where you can market yourself and develop relationships. Spend more time during the summer on those that you have connected with . Look for opportunities to learn and grow.
Enjoy the summer and take time for yourself, and your spirit, and in the end your business will flurish because you have taken time for you.
Darcelle Runciman, is a conscious entrepreneur a Business Mentor, Investor and Author. With over 10 years as a successful entrepreneur and running a million dollar company, her expertise is in business building & development, project management, company organization and marketing. Darcelle is now living her dream as a business mentor for women in small business and entrepreneur’s who want to create success in their lives by understanding their strengths, creating action while increasing their profits! She currently offers a Mastermind Network online, writes for magazines and launched her book The Power of Women United in March 2009. Darcelle works in groups, through tele-classes, through her products, and her Adventure Mentoring Programs. For more information visit www.darcellerunciman.com and sign up for her Fr*ee Audio on 12 -Tips to Profiting in Business, and her Fr*ee Ezine “Inspired Business”.
Follow on Twitter; drinspire or on facebook; darcelle runciman.