Life is about experiences not things. As humans we seem to be striving for an accumulation of more and more things. However these things are outside ourselves and will never bring us what we truly desire. Make a conscious shift in the direction of your energy. Focus on experiences not things. Experiences breathe life!
Life brings us many challanges, each one brings a beautiful gift. It’s when we recognize this gift that we truly experience that which we came here for. We realize the truth of who we are & our destiny reveals itself to a radiant beam of unconditional love & light. I invite you to look for the gifts in everyone of your challanges today & to feel the very truth of your existance, deeply within your heart & soul – Shayne Traviss
How can you be clearer about what you truly want in your life? Ralph Waldo Emerson says “When you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen” Is this true? Are We putting out the right intentions to become in allignment with what we really want? Or are we filling out thoughts with things we dont want and becoming an allignment for that?
Where have you been lead in the wrong direction by your ego, and how has this served you? Are you ready to start paying attention to your spirit and return to the road of your truth? When we are in ego we are separated from truth causing negative emotions, when we are in spirit we are connected to truth, truth equals peace. What do you choose?
When we really find out the truth about life about who we are, we will find ourselves in a state of uncontrollable laughter. We will look at what we believed about ourselves, about others, and about our world and we will laugh but until then we will suffer
Are you not taking time to play & enjoy life? Do you keep saying YES when your body knows it’s a NO. Your body knows when you have had enough & will send you signs to warn you that it’s time to rest. STOP, BREATHE, FOCUS on what your Body & Spirit are telling you. Life is an experience, a beautiful journey. There is no race. Stop & take time to enjoy it!
Are you trying to make your dream a reality and feel like its not coming true? Don’t give up, you are almost there. You have put your heart & soul into manifesting this dream. Have patience, like anything in life, it takes time. You havent seen a loaf of fabulous home baked bread just magically appear out of nothingnes…
Ask for help! If you are struggling with an issue ask for the support of others; your family, friends, your partner or a professional. You dont have to go it alone. Sometimes the light of another is enough to change your perspective, remind you that you have everything you need to get where you are going, and send you back on your path to inner joy, happiness and peace
When you discover your true joy path, you will just feel like everything is right. Everything will be brighter , easier and you will be filled with a burning desire to do more. If you were to do more of what really brings you joy, what would it be?
Are you feeling like your running on empty? Putting our more energy then you are receiving? If you are well it’s time to stop and fill your engine. Stop today and take time for you. Do the things you enjoy most, take a walk in nature, play on the jungle gym at the park or go for ice cream with your best friend. Embrace your inner child, go for the joy in life and call your spirit home. You deserve it!
Today my friends I want to encourage you to wake up from the dream that you’ve been calling life. I want you to release all knowledge of life that you think you have, all the lies, perceptions, limitations, judgements, boundaries, everything that you have been taught or mimiced up until this very moment…
I want you to free yourself as a victum and wake up to the truth that is you, the truth that you were created to be. That truth my friend is that there is nothing outside yourself that will bring you the balance of love, peace and unity.
The truth is you are already that, you were created perfection. You were created pure love and then somewhere along the line someone or some organization told you a lie and you believed it. Don’t believe the lies around you my friend you alone know the truth and the truth will set you free.
Shayne Traviss is cofounder and Creative Director of VividLife, an Inspired Entrepreneur and Marketing Guru, through his journey he has worked with some of the world best in the marketing, events and telecommunications industries. He is a visionary, writer and promoter and has dedicated his life to living and promoting anything that contributes to living our ultimate life. He believes that through “The Power of Togetherness” we can change the world and make it a more spiritual, healthy and peaceful place to be.
As we go through life we are presented with so many options. We come across a virtual buffet of people, choices and things that attract us for whatever reason. We are presented with things that resonate with our minds, our bodies and our souls.
Some of us are sparked by the adventure in things, some of us the monetary gain and some us look for the opportunity to use whatever comes our way to serve for greater good. But what we must remember in all decisions is that we stay true to our authentic self and not be guided by outer world but be guided by inner world; or in other words don’t be guided by others, media, community or world perceptions or beliefs but be guided by intuition which is your inherent gift given to you by the source of all creation to guide you through life keeping you parallel with the authentic you.
Below are 3 Steps to connecting to Intuition and discovering authenticity in every choice…
- Listen: Listen to your “inner voice” or your “gut feeling” it will instantly give you the answers. You know when you feel right or wrong about a person, place or thing instantly and after that first moment you begin to be influenced by the outer which is not the authentic you. It is the you under the influence of the outer world perceptions and beliefs, not your own
- Question: Question yourself always. Question why you are feeling what you are feeling, what influences that feeling, what prior experience am I letting influence me? Let all your feelings in good or bad, and surround them with questions until you really feel the true authenticity of your answer and one thing, one decision, one direction will stand out, go with it!
- Listen to Your Dreams: You have dreams, aspirations, goals and you inherently know which direction you want to go in. You know who you want to be, where you want to be and who you want it to be with. You have created these thoughts, these dreams and you are the one to unleash them and make them reality. So stay with your Dream Plan because your Dream Plan is your inner self or intuition speaking to you and making an authentic plan for your life
Your Life, Your Way now doesn’t that sound wonderful!
SHAYNE TRAVISS, FOUNDER
Shayne Traviss, is the founder of VividLife, an ultimate life resource encompassing everything from spirituality to total wellness. He is also a visionary, writer and promoter who has dedicated his life to living and promoting anything that contributes to living our ultimate life. He believes that one heart, one moment at a time we can change the world and make it a more spiritual, healthy and peaceful place to be.
Were all familiar with the lives of others and how others have influence over our own lives. From the time we are children we are influenced by others; beginning with our parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. Then we start watching TV and are influenced by celebrities, commercials and then finally off to school where we are influenced by our teachers, our peers and so on.
We spend our entire lives under the influence of others in one way or another. We try and live up to their expectations of how we should look, act and even what career we should have. Our lives are guided completely by others whether we are aware of it or not. We waste so much of our time trying to become a second rate version of someone else.
Aren’t they already taken?
Shouldn’t you be spending your valuable time trying to become a first rate version of you?
Get started today my friend and begin to Unleash the wonder which is truly you!
Below are 5 Steps to Unleashing the Ultimate You and “Living Your Life, Your Way”
1. Trust Your Intuition, Believe in Yourself. Listen to yourself, your advice and your feelings. Who else knows you better?
2. Be Your Own Cheerleader, Encourage Yourself. Make a list of the most positive things about yourself and review it daily. Look in the mirror in the morning and repeat to yourself “I am beautiful and unique and everything and everyone is in my life for my greater good”
3. Do Things You Love With Who You Love When You Choose. How many times have you done things you didn’t want to please others and had a horrible experience? Stop! Do what you want your way and stop worrying about upsetting everyone. Remember this is your journey plan it the way you want.
4. Surround Yourself With Positive People. Surround yourself with successful, encouraging and positive people. People, who raise you up, encourage you to make your own decisions and who don’t expect you to be someone you are not. People who respect and except you for being 100% You!
5. Shout it Out! We are all good at something. Acknowledge and accept that and do not be afraid to stand on the top of a mountain and shout it out for the world to see. You believed it, you achieved it and there is nothing wrong with letting others know. A good person will accept and encourage your strengths and is more than happy to hear about them.
Your Life Your Way!
By Shayne Traviss
“Feel the pain of others. Understand their strengths and disappointments their hardships and inadequacies and open your heart to them. Realize that everyone is doing the best they possibly can. Judge no one. But rather, cradle all humanity in your heart.”
One of the most important things I have practiced in my life is Compassion. Compassion for every person I meet, from a street person begging for money to a wealthy person who lacks happiness. My philosophy is that everyone is doing the best they can with what they have.
It is our responsibility as spiritual, positive beings to practice Compassion for everyone. Understand that like you and I everyone has a different story, not everyone deals with things the same way and not everyone has an open heart and that we must not make assumptions based on race, sexuality, religion or whatever difference one might have but embrace our differences for we are more alike then you may believe.
We need to be examples, we need to be the person to, as Ghandi once said “Be the change we want to see in the world”
So today when you see that person begging for money give them a dollar, tell them they are beautiful. When you see that wealthy person getting out of their fancy new car with a grumpy look on their face, say hello and tell them they look wonderful and watch their eyes sparkle with appreciation.
We must never make assumptions and always be compassionate because as my mother use to say “never judge a person till you’ve walked a mile in their shoes”
You are amazing, keep shining!