Many people are making plans for the New Year but how about considering creating your personalized recipe for a decadent decade? 2011 marks the beginning of a new decade so why limit your dreaming and planning to just a year. This time of thankfulness and gratitude is the perfect time to envision the next ten years of your life, create a plan and take action to bring your dreams to life. I don’t know about you but I am intending and expecting the next decade of my life to be decadently delicious! I want my life and career to be more spectacular than it has ever been. A delicious life is one that’s so good you anticipate and crave it. It’s a life that brings you all the flavors of success, joy and abundance you desire. A delicious life is one that makes you feel alive inside, fulfills you and you look forward to tasting the flavor of it everyday. When you live deliciously you do work you love, show up in the world authentically, create your life on your own terms and fearlessly live life to the fullest in the now moment. I’m already in the Catriceology kitchen cooking up my decadent decade recipe.
Here are a few ingredients I’m adding to my recipe for a delicious decade of living. My goal is to live a more fearless, conscious and juicy life as the delicious dawning of a new decadent decade emerges. I hope you’ll consider adding a few of these tasty ingredients to your life recipe.
1. Create your 2011 vision board.
2. Complete your personal and professional goals for each quarter of the New Year.
3. Hire a Life/Business Coach.
4. Create, revive or revise your Bucket List.
5. Get a Mentor.
6. Set the dates for your dream travel locations.
7. Make a list of 10 ways to spend more time with your family.
8. Create or revise your business vision.
9. Make a list of 10 ways to improve you from the inside out.
10. Create a list of creative and innovative ways to give back to the world.
You only have one life to live so why not make it mouthwatering and juicy-licious? Be fearless, be conscious and think BIG as you create the recipe for your life. Everyone deserves to live deliciously so go ahead and whip up your scumptious life and be sure to savor the flavor of you along the way!
Catrice M. Jackson, MS, LMHP, LPC
International Empowerment Speaker, America’s Delicious Life Expert™ & Author
For more ideas on living fearlessly delicious visit www.catriceology.com