Life is so busy. It seems like we’re dashing from one place to the next all the time. So how can anyone find the time to work even five minutes of meditation into their lives?
Well you can work with the busyness of life.
Trying to find ways to sneak meditation in there when you can.
Below you’ll find three simple mediation techniques that are fun to do, easy to learn, and are quick to finish but will have a big impact on your life.
Body Breathing Meditation Technique
This technique is exactly as it sounds, it’s a body breathing exercise. The benefits are, peace, healing, and overall body awareness.
- Lie down on your back in corpse pose
- Focus on your breathing. In out. In out. In out.
- Now imagine your whole body is breathing.
- Every pore on your body is breathing in and out.
- Now realize that the breath, the air, is really the vehicle for the energy.
- So with every breath you are actually drawing in energy to you.
- Filling you up with life, love, and light.
- Keep doing this until you hit a stillpoint.
- You will know when you have reached it.
Hot Healing Hands Meditation
- Sit comfortably in a chair or on the floor
- Rubs hands together to warm them up
- Bring hands together in prayer position in front of your chest
- Breath in and out imagining that the light of source is flowing into your crown chakra
- Direct the energy and awareness to the tips of your middle fingers
- Maintain for 5mins
- Release energy into the world or place hands on areas of your body that feel tense of uncomfortable
- Focus on your breathing while you do so
- A good mantra for this is “I AM THE LIGHT. REMEMBER THE LIGHT”
Hello God – All Day Meditation
This meditation is great. I love doing it while walking down the street. Anytime and anywhere that you are you can perform this mediation.
- Whenever you see someone, walk by someone, sit beside someone think to yourself that you are sitting, walking, or looking at God.
- And in your mind say, “I Love You God.” or “Hello God”
This is a fantastic practice that is easily done all throughout the day. It is a humbling experience that can easily unlock the love and compassion that longs to be shared with the world.