Inspirational Works is thrilled to announce that Byron Katie, the world renowned bestselling author of Loving What Is and A Thousand Names For Joy and founder of “The Work” is coming to Toronto for a powerful weekend workshop this coming September 24 to 26, 2010.
Katie’s work has transformed the lives of millions around the world and will take you on an incredible journey of self-discovery, showing you the way to find happiness again and how to radically improve your life.
Learn how to deal with issues related to body image, eating, money, career and the relationships in your life with partners, friends, family, and co-workers and watch as your world transforms itself in positive ways you could never have imagined.
Find lasting peace and learn to finally heal the thoughts at the source which cause anxiety, fear, anger, doubt, sadness, jealousy and depression.
A Weekend Workshop with
Byron Katie can change your life:
* Alleviate depression: Find resolution and even happiness in situations that were once debilitating.
* Decrease your stress: Learn how to live with less anxiety and fear.
* Improve the relationships in your life:
Experience deeper connection and intimacy with
your partner, your parents, your children,
your friends and co-workers.
* Increase mental clarity: Live and work with
more intelligence, effectiveness and integrity.
* More energy: Experience a new sense of
ongoing vitality and well-being.
* More peace: Find calmness and relaxation
that you never thought was possible.