When you embrace a new day make a commitment to bring at least one of the following suggestions into your life for peace and simplicity.
1. Make a choice right now to live your life in awareness~ be aware of your feelings, thoughts and actions
2. Live your life in the moment – everything is possible when in life life in the moment . Be present with everyone and everything you are doing
3. Don’t dwell on the past ~ it’s history, the future is a mystery and the present moment is all we really have
4. Let go of judgments you have of yourself and of others
5. Be compassionate, keep your heart open
6. Be grateful and acknowledge the gifts that show up in your daily life
7. Go with the flow, be open to everything that is taking place in your life ~ what you resist persists, what you embrace you erase
8. Take time out each day to sit and be quiet – keep the noise out and let the peace in
9. Be aware of the behaviors you repeat that don’t serve you anymore and let them go
10. Be aware of your fears ~ is fear ruling your life?
Honor your spirit and walk towards the journey your heart desires.
Lorraine Wilson has been on a journey of self discovery for many years. She openly shares her experience with others and offers hope, inspiration and an invitation to “Keep Life Simple” through self inquiry and offers one on one support to individuals who desire to investigate their life journey.
Lorraine has been influenced and is incredibly grateful for the teachings of Gangaji, Adyashanti, Eckart Tolle, Pamela Wilson, Muni and His Holiness, The Dalai Lama. She has worked in the field of communications and broadcasting for over 30 years and utilizes her communication skills as a program facilitator for her 4 week Keeping Life Simple Program and as a guest speaker to inspire others.
Stayed tuned for ‘Keeping Life Simple’ on VividLife Radio. The program will be an opportunity for everyone in the community to come together to discuss and be supported in the never ending discovery of who we truly are.