- ½ litre coconut water
- ½ litre cherry blossom tea (chilled)
- ½ cup blood orange juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ cup grapefruit juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 ounce lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- ½ cup fine shredded coconut (for rim)
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- In a shaker, combine coconut water, tea and the juice of orange, grapefruit and lime and let sit.
- On a plate, add shredded coconut and use it to rim the outside of a glass.
- Fill the glass with ice. Shake and strain the contents of the strainer into the glass.