Do you ever have the impulse to just stick to what you’re good at… even if it doesn’t truly fulfill you?
In 2009, while we were collectively in the throes of the “Great Recession” and everyone was running around fearful, a very important and popular book was published that continues on the bestseller charts to this day: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks.
This groundbreaking book offered powerful ways for readers to conquer their hidden fears and open to creating and living the fulfilling life of their dreams… even when faced with challenging circumstances.
Some of the empowering truths brought forth in this profound book include:
- We each have an inner thermostat that determines the amount of love and success we allow ourselves.
- When you exceed your setting, you tend to subconsciously sabotage yourself so that you can return to the old, familiar zone where you feel secure.
- Your zone of excellence – what you’re already very good at – can be your biggest trap and barrier to the life of your dreams.
- Like all of us, you have a “zone of genius” — and your greatest opportunity is to discover it and live from it.
- When you dare to make that leap from your comfort zone of excellence into the unknown realm of genius, the universe conspires to help you!
Now for the first time, New York Times bestselling author Gay Hendricks will personally share the key principles from The Big Leap during a FREE virtual event, Wednesday, April 22, at 5:30pm Pacific, called: The Big Leap from Excellence to Genius: How to Transform 4 Fears that Reinforce Your Upper Limit on Life.
In this session, Gay will help you begin to recognize your own “upper limit” so that you can begin to reprogram yourself and shift into living more and more of your life from your zone of genius.
You can register for free right here
During this complimentary online event, you’ll:
- Come to understand how and why you have a fear of outshining other people (hint: It’s a natural part of our social psychology).
- Learn how to work with the fear that if you enter your zone of genius, you’ll be disloyal and abandon important people in your life.
- Surface and transform the belief that there is something fundamentally wrong about you that is a barrier to living from your genius.
- Learn how to raise your “upper limit” on what you believe you are capable of creating or achieving, especially by pursuing your authentic zone of genius.
Are you ready to take the “Big Leap” to shift your fears and open to living your most outrageously authentic (and wildly successful) life?
I’ll be there. I recommend you are too!
Shift Disturber, Inspirational Shepherd, Creator, Explorer, Producer & Founder of VividLife.me
The Big Leap from Excellence to Genius: How to Transform 4 Fears that Reinforce Your Upper Limit on Life, Gay will address four primary fears for anyone who stands at the precipice of genius but is afraid to take the leap. He’ll show you how you can transform those fears into allies on your journey. This event is free but requires a registration