3 bananas (frozen)
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
1. Freeze bananas for at least 8 hours. (Peel and chop into quarters. Freeze in tupperware or ziploc bag.)
2. Place frozen banana chunks in food processor.
3. Process in food processor for approximately 5 minutes. You may occasionally need to stop the processor and scrape the banana mixture off the sides to ensure proper processing.
4. As you process, the mixture will become creamier and fluffier. Before serving, add the vanilla and continue processing a few seconds more. You’ll know the mixture is ready once it resembles soft-serve ice cream.
5. Consume immediately. (Do not refreeze.)
The Rawtarian’s Thoughts
This is just divine. Try it. You’ll be shocked at how good frozen bananas can taste!
For added ice cream bliss, crumble a truffle or other raw goodie (or berries) on top of your ice cream before eating.
Only make as much as you can eat right away.