Do you feel things? Do you have intuitive feelings? Do you get butterflies in your stomach around certain locations and place? If so, Barrie John will tell you more about those deep stomach feelings and sensations.
We all have feelings at times and we are never sure why, we are somehow managing to link into others without even knowing it.
The first thing to remember is that we are all born with a ‘Psychic’ ability; from the moment we are conceived we are able to link in and feel our mother presence. We are able to tell our mothers or fathers energy, which is the reason that most babies snuggle down and go to sleep with ease and in comfort.
What we have to look at is that we are all born with aura field around us; this is what we use to pick up other people’s feelings and also how others feel. Imagine that we all have a glowing light around us that emits a beam of light, this is what the aura does. As we grow and we have experiences in life, our aura will also move and change, it will also change colour too depending on our mood changes. Each colour is specific for a reason; however each colour is also left open for interpretation to, via different Psychic/Mediums. Colours do not have a standard term put on them; it’s down to the individual to give their own interpretation.
When a Psychic and sometimes a Medium starts to read a person this will be one of the first places they start. The Aura will give you dates, times and incidents that have changed their pathway.
A few very simple points to watch out for when we talk about being Psychic are,
- When you are looking around a new home, do you ever get the feeling that you need leave or do you feel that it’s comfortable to you? Most people when they are looking for a new home will also say things like, it doesn’t feel right, or it didn’t feel like home. What exactly do they mean by this?
- When you walk into your work in the morning, are you able to tell that people are not well or are even in a bad mood without actually speaking to them?
- Why is it that parents are able to tell when their children are ill, or maybe they are telling a white lie?
- When you are driving, do you ever get that feeling that you should have taken another turn instead of the one that you have taken, which then turns out to be an accident or a diversion?
- When you go shopping, how do you know that people are watching you, and then suddenly you turn around and someone is?
These are just a few examples of being Psychic.
We are all open to others, and are all very aware of others space. We all need to ensure that we ‘protect’ our space around us. Sometimes when people are feeling low or down, it can also draw you into that energy, this is what we have to watch out for because you could end up feeling low or down yourself.
Being Psychic doesn’t mean that you are a medium; remember that mediums are able to communicate with the ‘spirit world’ or with another ‘spirit being’. Being psychic just means that you are able to connect with others and other people’s energy.
Some of the simple experiments to use to test you psychic side are,
- Psychometry – this is the art of reading personal objects. Try holding something personal to someone and then see what you can pick up from this. How do you feel holding the object? What does the object make you think about? Do you get any memories that link in with the object? What we need to look at whilst doing this, is we crossing over on the barriers of Mediumship whilst working with Psychometry?
- Flower readings – this is another way of linking in via a Psychic link. Ask someone to pick a flower and give it to you. Again look at how you feel whilst holding it?
- Card Readings – try working with friends using a deck of Angel Cards, or Psychic Cards. Ask them to pick 3 cards, and see what you feel from them?
Being Psychic is just us working with our own energy; there is nothing wrong with it all. Sometimes when we are younger we close off from our spiritual side. All we are wanting to do now, it reopen that doorway and to let you explore those feelings.
For the next issue, we will be answering more of the questions which we are sent every week, should you have any questions or subjects that you wish for Barrie John to answer, please contact us at the Barrie John Website.
Barrie John – International Award Winning TV Medium, Presenter, Broadcaster, Speaker, Paranormal Investigator and Columnist.
Website – www.barriejohn.com
Facebook – barrie john
Twitter – Barrie.john73
Tel: 07968 368