Exactly how does one get the most out of a session with an intuitive, psychic, clairvoyant or other type of New Age cosmic connector?
Just as with anything that you do the better prepared you are and the more informed you are of what you are doing the more you will benefit from the overall experience. You have to be just as responsible when going to a psychic for some insight as you would when dealing with any type of professional. Yes I did say professional. People who choose to work in the psychic field are professionals who more or less are your cosmic doctors. They strive to keep you on track by helping you link into the Akashic records and access the information that you need to know in order to fulfil your soul’s potential.
We all have the cosmic DNA that enables us to tune into our sixth sense but because of unfounded fears and ignorance we have left our greatest and most valuable sense untapped. With the dawn of 2012 right around the corner and the opening of another chakra centre or energy vortex, above the crown chakra on top of the head, more and more people are seeking out psychic’s to help them understand all of the new sensations that they are now experiencing with their own upgraded psi abilities. We are evolving up into the next level of awareness and psychic guides are now more important than ever.
Psychics work with your energy and in order to get a good psychic reading you have to prepare for the experience. One would never think about going to a doctor for entertainment purposes or consult a solicitor just for the fun of it. Psychic’s are professionals and your approach to your session should be met with a sense of sincere participation and respect for being given the opportunity to take a peek beyond the veil that separates the three dimensional world from the higher dimensions of the psychic realm. The information that your are given from a psychic is to be used as a tool to raise your own vibration, stay in a state of awareness and avoid energy zapping pit falls and psychic energy vampires also know as negative people.
Here are a few guidelines to help you get the most out of a psychic reading session:
1. Ground out your energy before a session; feet firmly on the floor with arms and legs uncrossed so as to not cut off the energy flow between you and the reader. Gently feel your crown chakra open as you connect with the reader.
2. There are charlatans in EVERY profession. Get references or gather information about the psychic that you are having a session with.
3. Treat the session with a sense of respect for the valuable information that you are obtaining and use the information wisely.
4. There is no time in space and realize that things that are foretold to you happen when they are suppose to happen not necessarily when you want them to come about.
5. You at all times have free will and free choices. Psychic’s tap into your energy and basically give you a data read out of what you have created for yourself via your own thought forms and visualization. Psychic advice and diagnosis never disrupt your own free will.
6. Turn on your own psychic sense before a session with a reader and see the difference in psi reception when you are open and involved. It is like tuning into a radio station minus the static.
7. Be respectful of the psychic’s time and avoid creating any energy imbalance by not paying the requested fee or by not keeping your appointment.
8. Embrace your own sixth sense and recognize that psychics are merely your guides and teachers who are teaching you to remember what you already know.
9. Some things you are not meant to know because it may interfere with karma. If information isn’t coming through during a reading concerning a specific topic then let it go.
10. Close your crown chakra at the end of a session and disengage from the psychic reader. Allow for things to take root before getting another psychic reading to avoid information overload.
For more information on getting a good psychic reading, read my book, The Street Smart Psychic’s Guide to Getting a Good Reading by Lisa Barretta ,Llewellyn worldwide Publishers.