Saving Our Children
Does your child have allergies? Do they have environmental sensitivities?
If your child exhibits any of these symptoms, chances are something in their food or their environment is the cause and once you figure out the antagonist you can eliminate it and help your child feel better.
- Behavioral problems, learning disabilities trouble sleeping, concentrating or crying fits
- Can be overly aggressive, volatile with mood swings, exhibit signs of ADD or ADHD, or has been diagnosed with autism
- Bouts of unexplained crying fits
- Trouble falling asleep and staying asleep
- Moods that affect friendships and schooling
- Trouble growing or putting on weight
- Recurring ear nose or throat infections or a runny nose even though they have no signs of a cold
- Diagnosed with asthma at a young age
- Always getting the flu, pneumonia or whatever is going around
- Poor tooth enamel with cavities even though they brush their teeth often
- Eczema, psoriasis, or unexplained rashes
- Incontinence after the age of three
- Raccoon eyes characterized by large dark circles under their eyes
- Unexplained seizures
Are they anything but a perfectly fueled happy little person?
The reality is that most of us today are affected by some sort of common reaction because our food chain is compromised and our environment contains so many chemicals. Previous generations did not have to contend with the symptoms our children experience today because it has taken some time for the environmental damage to build up and manifest. The reality is that chemicals are used so widely and are so mainstream that we have no chance of thriving unless we do something about it.
After acknowledgement comes education. After education comes action. After action comes amazing results. I am driven to take the bull by the horns and help to lead the way to creating a healthier playground for our children. I will not wait for twenty years when we get the confirmation from research that our children are sick. I can see it now and am working hard to help you find an easy way to navigate the mess we have created. I understand how frustrating the lack of medical diagnosis can be, and how the “we don’t know whys” are getting old. The reality is that most of what we are seeing in children today has not been written up in textbooks and taught in medical school.
My own personal experience with having sick kids was to try the traditional medical route. When that did not help I was forced to jump out of the box and look for answers. I had a hard time doing that, I felt alone, and I struggled. I don’t want that to happen to you. Rome wasn’t built in a day and we can’t fix it overnight. I am so excited to share what I have learned with you and hope that together we can begin the transition to helping our children get healthy and stay healthy.
Please follow me in my quest to help the next generation thrive.