If you are anything like me, I bet there have been times when you wished you had a Genie who would grant you three amazing wishes or more. I bet you’ve longed for the magical pill that would make everything all right. I even bet that you wish you could snap your fingers and create the life you dream of. How do I know, because I’ve wished for all those things several times in my life and became frustrated and dismayed when they did not show up. I’ve even begged God to please fix it, make it better, show me the way and or give me a sign. My wishes were granted but not in ways that I expected and often the answers or wishes were disguised in turmoil, darkness and or despair. I soon realized that the blessing was in the mess and the clarity emerged from chaos. Are you still waiting on a sign, an “aha” moment and or a gold-lantern to land in your lap? You may get the sign and if you are aware you’ll experience “aha” moments but unfortunately the genie bottle or gold-lantern is not coming any time soon. This I am certain of yet there is something magical about to happen in your life if you are willing to face and conquer your fears…
Is fear sucking the life out of you and stealing your dreams? You just might be living in fear if you are stressed, confused, frustrated, doubtful, worrying, angry and procrastinating in your life. That can all end when you are ready to get out of your self-created misery and stop wallowing in self-pity and fearfulness. Fear is a future state of mind and emotion. That’s right it hasn’t happened yet. When you master the Art of Fear Free Living you learn how to embrace and maximize the power of NOW. You cannot create in chaos, you cannot vividly dream in mental conflict, you can not manifest in a fearful mindset. Mastering the Art of Fear Free Living gives you the power to believe it, dream it, create it and live it–your dream life! Facing your fears is all about seeking, discovering, embracing and living your truth.
Once you clear out the fogginess of the fear of the truth the path to who we are to become is opened. The chapters’ once lingering open can be closed. The heaviness of the unknowing is lifted. In seeking, discovering and knowing the truth we are set free! Although we may experience some pain or discomfort in seeking the truth, once it’s revealed to us we can let go, embrace our reality and know that simply in seeking the truth we are brave. Living fearlessly is a way of life that allows you to live free, liberated and with more joy and peace. Here’s 10 Ways to Be More Fearless.
- Make a list of the things you need to forgive yourself for and one by one release the shame, guilt and regret.
- Identify the people in your life you need to forgive. Choose to do the work within your heart to forgive them.
- Start a courage journal and write down all the things you want to do and find creative ways to make them happen.
- Decide what risks you can take now to be more courageous.
- Remember the moments when you were wise and strong and how you were able to create success in those moments.
- Make a list of the values and standards you want to live by and start living by them.
- Think about all the things you do that you do not like or want to do and create your “not to do” list. Once the list is complete be brave and just stop doing them.
- Use your fears to drive you towards your passion and purpose.
- When you become aware of fear remember the awareness of fear is a signal that something in your life is missing.
- See the see the significance of feeding your soul as you do in feeding your body. Determine how you will feed your soul everyday.
The magic you desire to happen in your life is waiting to twinkle and shine in your life. You are the Genie you’ve been waiting for, summon her. Put your hand over your heart, trust yourself and let the magical journey of courage begin. Your SHero is waiting and ready to grant you the desires of your heart.
Catrice M. Jackson, International Empowerment Speaker, Fear-Free Living Expert and Author
(Excerpts from The Art of Fear-Free Living: Awaken Your Genius©)