Were all familiar with the lives of others and how others have influence over our own lives. From the time we are children we are influenced by others; beginning with our parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles. Then we start watching TV and are influenced by celebrities, commercials and then finally off to school where we are influenced by our teachers, our peers and so on.
We spend our entire lives under the influence of others in one way or another. We try and live up to their expectations of how we should look, act and even what career we should have. Our lives are guided completely by others whether we are aware of it or not. We waste so much of our time trying to become a second rate version of someone else.
Aren’t they already taken?
Shouldn’t you be spending your valuable time trying to become a first rate version of you?
Get started today my friend and begin to Unleash the wonder which is truly you!
Below are 5 Steps to Unleashing the Ultimate You and “Living Your Life, Your Way”
1. Trust Your Intuition, Believe in Yourself. Listen to yourself, your advice and your feelings. Who else knows you better?
2. Be Your Own Cheerleader, Encourage Yourself. Make a list of the most positive things about yourself and review it daily. Look in the mirror in the morning and repeat to yourself “I am beautiful and unique and everything and everyone is in my life for my greater good”
3. Do Things You Love With Who You Love When You Choose. How many times have you done things you didn’t want to please others and had a horrible experience? Stop! Do what you want your way and stop worrying about upsetting everyone. Remember this is your journey plan it the way you want.
4. Surround Yourself With Positive People. Surround yourself with successful, encouraging and positive people. People, who raise you up, encourage you to make your own decisions and who don’t expect you to be someone you are not. People who respect and except you for being 100% You!
5. Shout it Out! We are all good at something. Acknowledge and accept that and do not be afraid to stand on the top of a mountain and shout it out for the world to see. You believed it, you achieved it and there is nothing wrong with letting others know. A good person will accept and encourage your strengths and is more than happy to hear about them.
Your Life Your Way!
By Shayne Traviss