More than any other day of the year, Valentine’s Day is the day that most people want to add a little magic into their love life or possibly even conjure up a little love energy to get their libido up and running.
This is a busy time of the year for psychic readers because most people want to know about their love life or how to get a love life. Psychics and mystical practitioners are busier than Vegas odds makers on Super Bowl Sunday as soon as the calendar turns to February. Valentine’s Day candy, cards and cheesy heart holding stuffed animals start lining up the store shelves as soon as the Christmas items come off the retailers floor. It seems that the Valentine’s Day items start to arrive on the heels of New Year’s Eve horns and hats leading into a longer time to anguish about another holiday where being alone really sucks. You can always have the excuse for being alone on New Year’s Eve by saying that you’re really not a party person but being alone on Valentine’s Day can actually make you feel like the village troll or the only one standing alone at the school dance.
There are many ways to spice up your love life or attract the right partner but if you intend on doing any love magick be clear about your intentions behind your little spell or ritual. Manipulation is a “No,NO.” I totally believe in spell casting or let’s call it creative visualization and manifesting so as not to give the impression that you need a black cauldron to bring some magick into your life. You really can create a ritual that will conjure up the right scenario to manifest your heart’s desire but you must be responsible with the energy you cast out into the Universe. Before you whip out your eye of newt or toe of frog please keep in mind that Valentine’s Day should be about your heart’s desire not your Ego’s desire. There is a big difference between the two.
Your heat radiates the love energy and recognizes love energy coming from others especially if you are both of the same vibration. It doesn’t attach a certain face, name or financial value to the person because love energy is of the highest vibration and as we are learning to ascend spiritually we are also learning to detach from the strictly material, physical world and fit in more with the energy world. You really must like someones vibes because we are now more about the energy vibes than ever before. When you operate and manifest from the heart chakra you care about how you affect others. You want to touch them in a positive, loving way. You accept yourself and you aren’t judgmental about others. You like yourself and therefore it is easy for others to also like you. Your ego becomes a “moot” issue therefore alleviating the worry about how fat your ass looks in a pair of jeans or if your car is the right kind of ‘status symbol ride” because when you come right down to it all of the material, physical props are just a part of the illusion. The reality is in the energy; the excitement you feel in your solar plexus when you have connected with the right partner.
Before I share my special Love Spell with you please carefully follow these guidelines if you want it to work. You must first adopt a positive image of yourself and totally like what you see minus any Ego. Just feel good and comfortable with yourself and then the magick will begin to happen. Love spells are ignited into action by the strong energy intention coming from the spell caster so cast your own spells. Asking someone else to do the spell for you is tricky because they can’t feel the desires with the same intensity that you have and like I said before, intention is the match that you must strike in order to get the energy going and flowing. You should realize that a spell that you preform will be more focused and visualized then a spell that you ask someone else to do for you.
So on with the spell which is guaranteed to work if you do it properly with the RIGHT intentions. Your thoughts and desires are the driving force of the energy that you will be putting out into the Universe. When casting a love spell ask the Universe to send you the person who is right for you. Don’t focus on a particular person because that is manipulation and Cupid’s arrow will come back to hit you in the ass if you infringe upon someones energy boundaries by trying to put a love spell on them against their will. Friday’s are the best day to cast love spells because that day is dedicated to Venus, the goddess of love. I suggest that you cast the spell when the time feels right for you because the Universe is in divine order anyway.
You will need a pen, paper, one pink candle ( a votive will do or a small taper), a candle holder, some rose scented incense, some rose oil (I like Anna Riva brand oils), a chop stick or large wooden toothpick, some sea salt or kosher salt, a quartz crystal point, a small bowl of spring water (bottled spring water will do just fine) and a glass of mead honey wine ( you can usually get a bottle where wine and spirits are sold)
- First I want you to write down on a piece of paper five things that you really like about yourself and I want you to feel good about yourself as you write these things down. Start sipping the wine.
- Take the chop stick or large wooden toothpick and carve into the candle the following words: The right person for me for my highest good. Don’t worry if the words look shaky just as long as it all gets carved into the candle.
- Put some rose oil on the candle by rubbing the oil from the base of the candle up towards the wick. This motion shows that you are drawing the energy up towards you.
- Take the salt and form a small circle on the flat surface where you intend to burn the candle.
- Take the piece of paper that you wrote down the five things that you like about yourself and place it in the center of the salt circle, face up.
- Put the scribed and oiled candle in a candle holder and place it on top of the paper inside the circle of salt.
- Light the rose incense
- Place the bowl of spring water in front of you and put the quartz crystal in the water
- Take a sip of wine and strongly feel the excitement of being in love. You gotta feel it! Imagine how YOU feel when you are in love. Keep raising your energy vibration until you feel the energy spinning like butterflies in your stomach.
- Now light the candle. Watch the flame dance in rhythm to your excitement. Keep the energy spinning don’t drop the ball..keep feeling the vibrations from your excitement building and building.
- Place your finger tips into the bowl of water and feel really good about yourself as you do this. (water will conduct electricity from you and in turn charge up the crystal)
- Say this affirmation nine times: By the power of three times three send me the person who is meant for me. (rhyming words have a higher vibration because of the repeated beat of the words)
- As soon as you feel your energy peak and then start to decline snuff out the candle (don’t blow out the candle). You can use a candle snuffer or a shot glass.
- Bind your spell by saying: By the will of the Universe so mote it be whatever is best for me.
Take the crystal that was in the bowl of water and put in in your mojo bag, underwear draw or inside of your pillowcase and keep it as a charmed talisman because it is now charged with your intentions to find the love that you seek. This crystal will amplify your energy and help you tune in to the love vibrations out there for you. Pour the water from the bowl into a house plant or garden plant because it is amped up with healing love vibrations. You can keep your candle or bury it in your garden as an offering of love to Mother Earth. Reverently dismantle your ritual space.
Keep in mind that the Universe doesn’t work in linear time so don’t put a time or date stamp on when you expect to find your soul mate or twin flame. If you keep the right attitude, continue to love and appreciate the person that you are, shelf the Ego and radiate good vibrations by remembering to throw a smile or two out there then you can expect speedy results. Like energy attracts like energy so keep your personal frequency high.
Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.